Updated July 22, 2014
This is a way to keep all adopters up to date on rules about their adopted ponies.
How to pay How to pay with points! How to pay with Paypal! My email for paypal is email@example.com. Copy and paste for accuracy! Important on PayPal: Make sure you send it as a gift, otherwise Paypal will charge a fee. Since I charge so little, that fee is quite a chunk of my profit. Please send as a gift to help me out!
Once I receive payment, I will send you a high quality version with no watermark. Payment may be split between cash and points, just advise me how you'd like to pay.
Notes for the adopter
- You can change the name, colors, style, patterns, or cutie mark.
- You may use this image for any purpose! It'd be nice if you credit me somehow, but it's not mandatory.
- You may upload this to your own DeviantART account (or other website); please credit me by linking back to my this deviation or my main page!
- Once you've adopted it, you can do whatever you like with the character: you and others can make fanart of it, you can roleplay as them, etc.
- You may not resell this design! If you want to give it away, please contact me first.
- You may create and sell "breedables" (aka the babies of this adopted pony and another pony).
- BONUS: For an extra 1.5x or 1.5x the price you paid for the adoptable, I will do a commission of your adopted pony (and make any changes you'd like to make) in a more exciting/dynamic pose. (Example: If you paid 250 for an adoptable and want the extra commission, then the price of the commission would be 375 .) This caps at 500 or $5.00 - Questions about the extra commission? Just ask!
Notes for those not adopting
- While I cannot stop you from using certain design elements, I ask that you not blatantly rip off this design unless you've adopted the pony. If I find you doing so, I will publicly shame you.
- Do not beg for a design if you cannot afford it or it is already been adopted. If you would like something similar, please contact me; we can work something out!